OpenPark provides manned and self-service ticket payment solutions that includes a rugged touch screen display and running OpenPark kiosk application that allows for scanning the ticket and calculating the fees. It also allows the car owner to pay with credit card or cash and receive a paper or electronic receipt via email or SMS.
Integrated payment terminal
- Online communication to remote computer through TCP/IP over wired or wireless communication
- Integrate with local hosted or cloud based OpenPark server.
- Compute multiple parking fees based on entry times on ticket from ticket dispenser.
- Compute multiple taxes by percent and fixed amount as per parameters set in OpenPark admin interface.
- Programmable lost ticket function.
- Self-service payment with fee display and accounting.
- Accept payment by cash and credit/debit card (PCI compliant pin pad and chip card reader for Visa and Master)
- Support loyalty cards and memberships.
- Compute change for cash payment.
- Print receipts on demand.
- Remote management from OpenPark server with centralized reports.
- Unlimited ticket types and discount rates.
- Built-in service diagnostics and service mode for maintenance.
- Local log for validation of server-based reporting for cash and ticket events.
- Integrated voice intercom.
- Integrated camera for personal image recording with each transaction.
e-Payment all in one solution
- PCI PTS 5.X with PIN on Glass and SRED certification
- ISO 14443 Type A/B, ISO 18092 Peer to Peer, MIFARE, FeliCa
- AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Interac, UPI
- Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay,
- Apple Pay VAS, Google Pay SmartTap 2.1
- TDES, AES, Transarmor RSA and TDES
- Remote Key Injection
- Common L2 contact kernel; EMV L1 and L2 contact and contactless
OP-PS-01-RFM-CC OpenPark self-service Pay-station (Standard LCD 2 line)
OP-PS-01-RFM-CC OpenPark self-service Pay-station with Intercom
OP-PS-02-RFM-CC OpenPark self-service with touch screen 15” display for Find My Car
Custom payment terminals are produced for different project to include credit card payment terminals for local market and cash acceptance as an option