Anti-vandalism intercom for IP-SIP standard extension, with quality audio and full duplex communication, high resistance and durability with piezoelectric switches, for outdoor or indoor use.
It allows automatic dialing to an IP-SIP PBX’s extension by touching the call button or dialing on the keyboard. The IP Full-duplex Panphone Series 4 are fully POE with high-quality audio characteristics.
It has enhanced audio features like full duplex audio communication, echo canceller, ambient noise reduction, and more. It allows up to 5 independent SIP accounts and it is possible to select among multiple codecs (g.722, g.726, g.711, GSM and OPUS that allows bandwidth adjustment).
Now available IP Panphone versions with Color Camera that allows video calls and versions with Card Reader to facilitate access where is required. It also includes the ability to connect to external devices (biometric readers, proximity, etc.) and manage I/O inputs and outputs for LEDs, Indicators and other devices, with the option of adding more digital inputs and extra relay output with OPTO card.
It has a IP-55 casing and its installation versatility, they can be used outdoors and in hygienic environments that require constant cleaning. It is perfect for SOS points, access control multiple sites or doors, intercoms for gas stations, specific areas, hotels and hospital environments and other types of building (see common uses).
Additionally, it allows remote management and testing facilitating maintenance work.
It is possible its integration with other platforms through APIs as an option, ideal for special projects.
- Handsfree intercom with hanging and automatic hang-up
- Direct Connection to IP SIP of PBX centrals IP with SIP standard.
- Up to 5 independent IP-SIP accounts.
- Improved audio quality, Full Duplex audio, Echo Canceller and Ambient Noise Reduction.
- Codecs: OPUS; g722, g726, g711 and GSM.
- Call status audio messages (Door open, call in progress, close door, among others)
- Remote administration via web interface.
- Plate with 2 independent dry contact relays. Ideal for doors that activate electrically or external devices (card readers, fingerprint, etc).
- Opening doors remotely (activation of relays) with dailing code from any extension.
- IP-68 Resistant anti-vandal case for indoor or outdoor for environmental and hygenic conditions.
- the Keyboard version allows to open doors through a code.
- Extra IP port for connection of other devices.
- Wiring required, UTP and AC Power in cases of non-POE installation.
- Winegard ports for other devices (biometrics, readers, etc.)
- LED ports for indicators.
- Remote audio test (speaker and mic)
- Call traffic logs.
- Option for Additional OPTO card with 4 digital inputs and 1 relay output.
- Option for integration with third party APIs.
- Option for event notification via SIP call.
- Centralized access control for multiple sites or doors.
- For attended or unattended gateways
- Care and geriatric environments.
- Parking and tolls
- Gas stations, unattended service stations
- For evelators
- Emergency intercom on the high way (SOS points)
- Public transportation stations
- Accessibility systems for reduced mobility people.
- Intercom in prisons
- For specific areas or emergency in hotels, hospitals and other types of builidng
- Vending machines
- Intercoms for operating rooms and hospitals, etc.
- Public address system
OP-SIP-T01: IP SIP intercom with one push button
OP-SIP-T02: IP SIP intercom with push button and RFID reader
OP-SIP-T03: IP SIP intercom with push button, RFID reader and color camera
OP-SIP-T04: IP SIP intercom with push button, Numeric keypad for SIP dialing, RFID reader and color camera