OpenPark is an integrated universal access control solution including Parking Management, tolling and vehicle access solution as well pedestrian access control including ticketing and time attendance.
It integrates several sensors according to customer site needs including ANPR cameras, RFID readers, Barcode ticket dispenser and reader using secure QR-Code. It also includes a complete POS system, shift management, cash accounting and collection, ticket printing manually and through ticket dispenser and mobile application.
Every vehicle entry/exit record is documented with a snapshot and or Video clip with time stamp, relevant ticket or RFID card data used in the event.
- Automated vehicle entry of cars with registered license plates or using RFID tag whether short range or long range.
- Automatic gate control with option to manually open gate from the controller web interface after video intercom call.
- Full auditing trail of all vehicles; keeping records of entry and exit times of each vehicle, storing all incoming/outgoing car images, plate numbers, tag reads, and time stamps, keeping records of traffic, and each payment made.
- Blacklisted vehicle alarm, warning when an unwanted car appears at the gate.
- User and administrator access rights.
- Unlimited number of gates can be managed from cloud server over TCP/IP
- Multi-language Graphical User Interface (GUI) in a customizable layout.
- Open integration for any third-party software or management system.
- Map SCADA view allows for real time monitoring of all parking elements including:
- Traffic counters
- Parking spot status (Busy, Free, reserved, …)
- Parking LED indicator
- Parking guidance LED displays indoor and outdoor
|Basic functionality||Automated gate control: number plate is read when a vehicle arrives to the checkpoint number plate is evaluated from database blacklist and whitelist management. It can be verified against any open interface external access control server.|
In case of using barcode or RFID an entry station is used and snapshot triggering is driven by entry station.
|Parking ticket support||The system offers a parking fee calculation when a vehicle leaves the area or as a flat rate at entry or exit|
|Parking membership support||Membership can be provided through RFID cards for long periods like month or more and also printed barcode tickets can be used for less periods like one week.|
|Number of gates||Each gate needs either one OpenPark camera or OpenPark camera and entry / exit station. Unlimited gates can be connected to one central Open Park server.|
|Supported plate types||Number plate recognition for different countries and character types are supported: all Latin, Arabic. Customized high accuracy performance is guaranteed for Egypt license plates.|
|User management||Different user privileges can be set: admin, operator, collector|
|Supported languages||Web interface languages: Arabic, English and French.|
|Triggering||When an external device (e.g. loop or photocell or entry station) detects the arrival of a vehicle, it sends a signal through the camera to the system that executes the entire access control procedure|
|Permission management||Number plates can be categorized in Blacklist and white list.|
Warning is raised upon unauthorized activity and barrier is open in case of authorized vehicle.
|Logging||Every event is archived in local MySQL database on the OpenPark entry station or inside the OpenPark camera. Every unrecognized plate will be stored with the time stamp and image in the local database. The operator will have a chance to correct the plate number manually.|
|Data export/import||csv import for|
Blacklists and white lists, members database, pre-paid accounts
|Architecture||OpenPark server runs on a central management server to control OpenPark entry stations connected over TCP/IP and management interfaces and Point of Sale are provided as web based applications that can run on thin client or any Windows, Apple or even Android device.|
- OP-SERV OpenPark Server License
- OP-SERV-REDU OpenPark Server Redundancy License
- OP-SERV-IOT OpenPark IOT Gateway (requires OpenPark Cloud subscription)
- OP-ACM OpenPark Access Control Manager
- OP-LPR OpenPark LPR license
- OP-VCA-1 OpenPark Make and Model
- OP-VCA-2 OpenPark Diver face
- OP-POS OpenPark POS
- OP-CTL OpenPark controller License
- SAS license subscription
- OP-CLOUD OpenPark IOT Server (Cloud) per OpenPark Smart Terminal per month
- Software Support and update
- OP-CTL-UPD OpenPark controller license (OP-CTL) support and update per year (per gate controller)
- OP-LPR-UPD OpenPark controller license (OP-LPR) support and update per year (per camera)
Download datasheets from our downloads page